Amen. This so very true 💕💕
So true! ❤️
Three generations working together to provide the latest incakes, cookies, cupcakes, candy and basket creations. I love working with my daughter and granddaughter.
It is loads of fun.Let us do your next gift baskets, cookies, candy, or cake.
Amen. This so very true 💕💕
So true! ❤️
Amen to that ❤️
Happy Friday Everyone!!❤🎃❤🌻
Gary Sinise to build custom smart home for Marine who lost both his legs in Afghanistan
God Bless Gary Sinise.
Butter Dip Biscuits
HOLY SHEET! 🤯🤯🤯 Presenting... the ULTIMATE, crowd pleasing cake hack. 🍰
Zac, Madi, Lea, Julian, Jack, Max, Delainie, and Easton this is your Mimi giving fair warning that I will be hugging and kissing you til I draw my last breath. I love you all with my whole being!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I will love and kiss my grandkids anytime 😍🥰😘
Vietnam War Veterans Day
Chocolate Pecan Turtle Clusters
2 1/2 C pecans
1/2 C butter (I use salted)
1 C brown sugar
1/2 C light corn syrup
7 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1/2 of a 14 ounce can)
1/2 t vanilla
1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
1/2 t shortening (I use butter flavored Crisco)
How to make it
1. Toss 2 1/2 cups of pecans into a large skillet. Toast them over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until they have darkened just a bit and smell fragrant and wonderful. Should only take a few minutes
2. Find yourself 2 large cookie sheets. Line them with parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray. Arrange your pecans into clusters, three to a group works well. You want to leave some space (about an inch) between each cluster.
3. Make your caramel (full tutorial with pictures found here). Place 1/2 C butter into a medium-sized sauce pan. Melt it over medium high heat. Add 1 C brown sugar, 1/2 C light corn syrup and 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk to the pan. Increase the heat just a bit and stir it continually. Cook and stir until it reaches 235-240 degrees. I generally remove it from the heat when it reaches about 234 degrees. It will continue to rise in temperature just a bit even without the direct heat, making the caramel just the right texture.
4. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
5. Carefully drizzle about 1 1/2 teaspoons of caramel over each nut cluster. You’ll want to work quickly, as the caramel will begin to set up. Be sure there is caramel touching all of the nuts in your cluster. The caramel works like glue, sticking the nuts together.
6. In a microwave safe bowl pour 12 ounces of milk chocolate chips. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each cooking interval.
7. Add 1/2 teaspoon of shortening to the melted chocolate. Allow it to sit for a minute or two (so it can melt and make the chocolate chips more spreadable). Stir it all together.
8. Spoon about 1 1/2 teaspoons of melted chocolate over the top of the caramel and nuts. Swirl it around along the top making a pretty swoop with your spoon.
9. Allow the chocolate to set up. Once it has hardened and cooled you can serve them immediately, or transfer them to an air tight container.
To my friends 💜
Good morning everyone!!
How many will say ”good morning”? 💐💞🌼
Dying mother's final wish
Old South Coca-Cola Pork Loin
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 cup Coca-Cola
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup ketchup
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon dry mustard
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon thyme, crushed
5 pounds pork loin roast, boned & rolled
Combine all the ingredients except for the meat, to form a marinade. Set the pork roast in a plastic bag with a zip-type seal, pour in the marinade and seal the bag. Set the plastic bag in a serving bowl large enough to steady the roast and keep the marinade ingredients from spreading away from the roast.
Let stand for 24 hours or overnight in the refrigerator, patting and turning the bag every few hours to ensure the meat marinates evenly. This helps the roast absorb the marinating liquids and creates a tender, juicy and flavorful roast.
Remove roast from marinade and discard the marinade. Place roast, fat side up, on rack in roasting pan. Insert roast meat thermometer so the bulb is centered in the thickest part. Do not add water. Do not cover. Roast in a slow 325 degree preheated oven until the thermometer registers to 175 degrees. Allow 30 to 40 minutes per pound for roasting, so for a 5 pound loin roast, you would be roasting for about 2-1/2 to 3 hours. During last 1/2 hour of cooking time, brush on the glaze. If you prefer, you can just as easily cook on the grill or in the smoker. Remove from the oven and out of the pan onto a platter; cover with foil tent to seal steam and rest the meat 15 minutes before slicing and this results in a much juicier roast.
NOTE: Alternatively, you can slow-roast. Instead of roasting at 325, use a slow oven at 250 – 275 degrees, and allow almost twice as long. The meat will be even more tender. Use your meat thermometer or whatever means you like to achieve desired doneness.
1 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
2 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
2/3 cup Coca-Cola
Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
Mix together all ingredients in sauce pan; simmer and stir to thicken. Brush or spoon glaze on meat frequently during cooking. You can also serve any remaining sauce with the sliced pork if you like.
Merry Christmas to our Soldiers
Yes I have.
Chocolate Kissed Coconut Macaroons
Christmas Cheesecake Cookies
Sara Becky Cullen, Cari Steward, and Kristina Paul I love you and always will.
Better than Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Most Amazing White Cake
Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
Super cute and you can do your own color scheme .
Ever wondered how people create all those cool patterns with cake batter? Well, it's really a whole lot easier than you think.
Kentucky Butter Cake
Girl Scout Cookie Samoa Brownies!
Lofthouse Soft Sugar Cookies Copycat
The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake
ThrowBackThursday: a Christmas theme cake from cake class
Merry Christmas to all the fans of Mimi's Sweets & Treats. Thanks for all the interest in our new business.
Hope the New Year is the best for everyone of our facebook friends.
Final cake for our cake decorating class.
The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls Ever
Buckeye Brownie Cookies
15279 Gulley St
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Mimi's sweets and treats posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Mimi's sweets and treats: