17/10/2026
I was genuinely debating whether to skip ordering a sample box because it meant pushing my launch back even further…but I’m about to order 500 boxes and I realised it would be pretty silly to risk all that money just to save an extra 15 days, especially when the sizing is so important.
If the boxes arrive slightly too big or too small the cookies might not sit securely which could mean more damage when they’re being posted & I want to minimise that as much as I can.
as frustrating as it is to delay what I had originally in mind, I’d rather get it right the first time than rush it and end up with 500 boxes I can’t properly use.
Trying to remind myself that getting things done quicker doesn’t always mean getting them done better 🌟
Honestly can’t wait to see when the sample box come tho!!