I have tried to wait it out as long as I can regretfully I must tell you I will not be out there tomorrow. ￼ it was very questionable anyways because of the rain that’s supposed to come in. However, I think I’m coming down with something. So I am going to make this a short evening and take my NyQuil and go to sleep.
I would like to remind everybody if there is any orders to be made, please do so within the next two or three days . I have already started taking orders and once I get full, I will have to decline.
Have a great evening everyone I will be there next Thursday or Friday. I have not completely decided and if I am not in my tent, Pam has graciously allowed me to come in embroidery, print house, and set up a table.