Lady Laurie’s is in the running for Most-Loved cakes and cupcakes in the area!
Show your support by voting - it only takes a minute and is completely free. 💕
A big part of this Sunday's HarvestFest: Our vendors, community friends, and food/beer vendors! Be sure to visit and support...
- SkyRise Theater, our fabulous face painter
- All things Sparkley photography, offering mini-photography sessions
- Harrisville Pottery
- Woven Seas Weaving Studio
- Birds of New England, offering a needle felting activity for kids at HarvestFest
- Jennifer's Handmade Soap
- Central New England Woodturners
- Liz Hughes, Independent Barefoot Books Ambassador
- Southborough Natural Sciences Club - making & selling bat houses at HarvestFest
- Angel Hair Alpaca Farm(MA) - bringing their alpacas and alpaca fleece accessories
- Whim Chocolate
- Native Plant Gardens of Southborough
- Sew Studio Southborough
- Laugier bracelets and necklaces
- Southboro Wellness
- Southborough Open Space Preservation Commission
- Southborough Library
And our food/beverage vendors:
- Anzios Brick Oven Pizza
- South9 food truck
- Trombetta's Farm ice cream
- Lady Laurie's Sweet Life
- Anna Banana's Homemade Goodness
- Jack's Abby Craft Lagers
A special thank you to:
- The New England Center for Children Inc. for sponsoring the ever-popular Chicken Plop Bingo
- The Southborough Rotary Club for donating a wonderful gift basket - anyone who buys Trustees membership at HarvestFest will be entered to win!
- And many of our vendors and food vendors for donating bingo prizes!
See you Sunday!
Thinking way ahead - if we want to order a cake (or several) for the holidays, how far in advance should we contact you? I'm coming home for Christmas and definitely want to order something!
Get ready: Chestnut Hill Farm’s HarvestFest is Sunday 9/15! It’s a day filled with live music, food and beverages, farm animals, fantastic vendors, hayrides, contests, and games and activities for all ages!
Highlights of the day include:
Arts & crafts activities
Face painting by Skyrise Theater
Artisan Vendor Village
New "Community Corner"
Live music from Railroad House Band
Children’s hay maze
Field races all day
Pie eating contest
Chicken plop bingo
Plus lots more!
All this activity will work up your appetite, and we’ll have many options for you, including Anzio’s Brick Oven Pizza, Uncle E’s BBQ, Trombetta’s ice cream, Lady Laurie’s baked treats, Jack’s Abby beer, and more! Plus our farm stand will be open with gorgeous produce, delicious snacks and drinks, and all kinds of yummy options.
The first 100 families get a small pumpkin with admission. Admission includes everything except food & beverages, hayrides, and additional pumpkins. This event runs rain or shine! Free parking!
Proceeds from our events help support the running of our nonprofit farm and its community events. Thank you for your support!
Member Adult: $9
Member Child: $6
Member Family: $24
Nonmember Adult: $15
Nonmember Child: $10
Nonmember Family: $30
Anzios Brick Oven Pizza Jack's Abby Craft Lagers Trombetta's Farm Lady Laurie's Sweet Life SkyRise Theater Railroad House Band Uncle E's BBQ Express
@ Chestnut Hill Farm
Southborough Rotary Food Truck Festival Round 2 is TONIGHT!!! Come get your favorite food & check out some of the delicious desserts we have too from Lady Laurie's Sweet Life 🍪🧁🤤🌮🥗🥑 A great day for the entire family!!
@ St. Mark's School
Beautiful and delicious baby shower cupcakes! Matched the theme perfectly 😍
Perfect cupcakes for a baby shower today! Thank you!
Thank you for this amazing Valentine creation....you are so talented, and they taste even better than they look! ❤️
When your friend hands you a limoncello cakepop at 8am you eat it for breakfast 😊
Thank you Lady Laurie Cakes! You captured our vision for the perfect christening cake and as you can see from the before and after pictures it was a huge hit!!