We are looking for a Great catering coordnator!!
Position: Catering Operations Coordinator
The Catering Operations Coordinator is responsible for catering execution within an assigned market. The Catering Sales Coordinator will report directly into the Area Business Manager but will work closely with the catering teams and local operations to ensure proper execution. Their time is split 80% operational execution, 20% sales.
• Ensures all pick up order customers know about our delivery service and website, hands out catering menus.
• Reviews Market and Store daily and weekly order loads and assists in communications to the stores to plan for staffing and execution
• Assists the ABM in Code Red resolution.
• Performs market store catering audits to ensure stores are prepared and executing catering at standard.
• Local Store Bagel and Cookie Bombs and other product promotions if time permits.
• Helps with execution of all national catering sales campaigns such as graduation, back to school and Black Friday.
• Assists the Area Business Manager to maintain high catering execution standards, working with store staff and delivery drivers. Shares best practices in the market.
• Follows up on any catering customer issues. Ensures proper and timely service recovery.
• Ensures compliance with all policies and guidelines provided by the company with regards to menu specifications, pricing, discounting, promotional items, etc.
• Assists store operations in local Community Events
• Tracks sales performance, and actively prepares for high sales rollover weeks.
• Must be able to professionally present to a large group of potential customers.
• Build upon a current base of clients and gain new clients to grow the market as targeted.
• Strong customer service skills and focus on customer retention
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent relationship building skills both with external and internal parties.
• Great problem solving skills.
• Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a must.
• Proficient in most Microsoft office and able to adapt to new software.
Education and Experience:
Education & Experience
• Experienced in a similar role is preferred but not required.
• A minimum requirement of 1 year of restaurant experience
• 1 year of outside sales experience growing sales through own efforts, including prospecting, cold calling and growing existing customer base. (preferred but not necessary)
• Must have valid driver’s license.
This position interacts internally with the Catering Department.
This position interacts externally with customers and vendors from numerous different types of businesses.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Needs to be changed to an active position – lots of driving, etc.
This position is sedentary. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to process vague, abstract verbal and written instructions. Ability to work under stress, interruptions and tight deadlines. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, little exposure to chemicals. This position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.